1. Disagreeing with someone, talking about someone’s bad behaviour with other people, IS NOT BULLYING! In fact, I’ll just let Australia’s National Centre Against Bullying say it for me:
Bullying is when someone or a group of people with more power repeatedly and intentionally causes hurt or harm to another person or group of people who feel helpless to respond. Bullying can continue over time, is often hidden from adults and will probably continue if no action is taken.
2. If you call potential readers ‘bitter twats’ and say they’re ‘reading above their paygrade’ because they don’t like your fucking book, they’re likely to tell their friends that you’re an author to avoid, and never buy your (self-published) books. And you can’t take it back later. Trust me on this.
3. I can’t believe there are people buying my books on Smashwords at full price! Please don’t do that. Until 31 July you can get all of my books at Smashwords for HALF PRICE with code SSW50
4. Apparently some people are still reading my books. I love you all! And especially those who review them, like they did at CannonBallReads IV for I was an alien cat toy. (Note if you buy my book from Amazon through their links, they are donating profits to charity. So buy my book through them!)
5. Stacia Kane lost her mind and turned her blog over to her Aunty Specialsnowflake who advises you all how to be “Be Rich and Famous! The Internet Way“! All I can say is that Aunty needs to have a long lie down and stay away from impressionable minds
Um, that’s it. Don’t forget about the SALE, and don’t be a bitter twat unless you want to be