I need cheering up, so have some massive discounts

I feel in need of some seasonal cheer, and new readers always do that for me, so I’m going to run my Xmas/Yule/Winter Feast promo a little early.

So from now until 7 January 2012, you can buy these three books for $1 or less! (That’s at least 75% off the regular price.) Coupons only valid when you purchase from Smashwords

Learning To Dharn : PP47G

Hidden Faults: XG95K

Unnatural Selection : PX35T

Enjoy!

This entry was posted in publishing. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to I need cheering up, so have some massive discounts

1. Nicci says:

You’re wonderful to us readers. Thank you. Happy Holidays. I read the blurb for Unnatural Selection and it sounds very interesting.

2. Sue says:

Dear Ann
    Thanks for this perfect Christmas gift!
    I am not a new reader, alas, but an appreciative existing one. I already had 2 of the 3, but have just bought ‘Hidden Faults’. I loved ‘Walk a Lonesome Road’, so am pretty sure I’ll like revisitng that universe.
    I wish you the best of the midwinter season.
    Sue

3. Kirsty McKenzie says:

Hi Ann, we have communicated previously. I love your work and especially enjoyed: I was an Alien Cat Toy, Encounters, A Fluffy Tale (1 & 2) etc etc etc. I haven’t read Unnatural Selection yet so I will go on line tonight to get it. Can’t wait, thanks! Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year!!!! :) Kirsty

4. Mtsnow13 says:

I found this by chance from a link to an M/M group on GoodReads! Thank you so much for this gift for the holidays.. I love reading, and am looking forward to adding you to my list of authors I enjoy. Happy Holidays!

5. nightcolors says:

Thank you for the coupon codes! I already had Unnatural Selection, but I’ve been meaning to buy Learning to Dharn, so I was happy to see this. :) I also picked up Hidden Faults, and A Fluffy Tale. Happy Holidays!

6. V says:

This is very generous indeed — a happy new year’s gift to myself ^^ Thank you!!

Comments are closed.